It's main idea is to automatically take screenshots whenever something changes on the screen.
Focus on the task not being bothered by screenshots recording in the background.
Record test cases, documentation, or whatever you want.
Cross-platform. Requires Java 6 or higher. Integrated with JIRA.
Published under GPL open-source license. Copyright (C) Marcin Nikliborc.
- easily take, remove, and reorder screenshots
- organize in sessions
- annotate with labels and descriptions
- edit with your image editor
- automatically mark mouse clicks
- find by keywords
- use best compression format per screenshot (JPG, PNG)
- no screenshot on mouse movement (mouse movement is not considered a change)
- create HTML presentation (markup syntax support)
- export to Clicktrace Link for JIRA
Be the first to post a review of Clicktrace!