The OpenCL Kernel Compiler compiles OpenCL kernel files and presents any compilation errors in a form commonly used by "regular" C/C++ compilers. It is intended to be used as a supporting tool for application developers working with OpenCL.
Version 0.3.0 adds additional features for saving compiled binaries and selecting platforms/devices.
- Compile OpenCL source files
- Device type selection
- Print info about available OpenCL implementation
- Run-time binding of OpenCL dynamic library
- Saving of binary OpenCL programs
- Compilation filtering based on platform name
- OpenCL compiler flag propagation
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
There are no 3 star reviews.