B-Tree implemented in Common Lisp. Stores key/value pairs onto disk based data structure. Current implementation has been tested with SBCL. Project was originally at alien-consader.org but is now made available at SourceForge.
- supports both integer (32-bit) and variable size string keys/values.
- with string B-tree anything readable can be used as keys/values.
- uses write ahead log as a journal.
- no explicit threading support, locking must be handled externally.
- mapping keys/values support lower (inclusive) and upper (exclusive) bound
- supports both unique and non-unique values.
- read-only cursor
- in-memory B-tree (for testing)
Cl-btree works excellent.