Provides a toolkit for the network engineer who is stuck in the ridiculous situation of only being given terminal server access to their network, and not allowed any devices inside the network.
- Crawls Cisco Terminal Server and runs command set
- Configure Mode allows simultaneous configuration of unlimited # of routers/switches
- Download Mode allows almost zero-configuration backup of files through a terminal server
- Multi-threaded Telnet Connections (64 simultaneous tested) for speed
- Back-up filediffer for change control
- Automatic E-mailing of diff results
Be the first to post a review of Cisco Terminal Server Toolkit!