This project contains a set of php/perl scripts to analyze Cisco IOS-XR routers PE configuration, providing an html output which is very useful to surf over configurations.
Moreover, it contains some other functions to search and compare configurations (access-list, prefix-sets, route-maps ...) between XR and IOS routers, and to analyze syslog data.
It is not intended for "normal" end-users, but for network administrators and operations groups.
You will need to install Apache (or any other web server) with PHP, configuring apache in the proper way for directories permissions and so on.
Find more pictures and info in the docs.
- Surfing over Cisco PE router's configuration
- Searching a regular expression on a list of configurations
- Searching on indented configs (e.g. inside "router bgp", "interface", "router ospf")
- Comparing configurations between a set of routers (acl, prefix-sets, route-policies ...)
- analyze syslog files and represent them in a useful way
- update routers configuration
Be the first to post a review of Cisco config surfing,parsing,searching!