An educational tool for designing and simulating digital logic circuits, featuring a simple-to-learn interface, hierarchical circuits, wire bundles, and a large component library. As a Java application, it can run on many platforms.
- Design circuits using an intuitive graphical interface
- Watch the circuits be simulated as they are drawn
- Runs under Linux, MacOS X, and Windows
- Build circuits from truth tables using combinational analysis module
- Easy to Use and Fully Customizable to Your Business
- Relational Customer Database and Best in Class SLAs
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Just tried this out to follow my son's digital electronics tutorial for myself and to recall things learnt long ago during my degree course. Very easy to pick up and works very well. Shame that it is no longer supported.
amazing good and free ;-)
Good digital logic teaching tool. Easy to use and, most importantly, easy to understand. Good job. Wish I had this 50 years ago. Now I want an Android tablet app... covering iOS devices would be extra good, too. Then all that my students would need in class are their tablets or phones. Laptops optional.
This is a greate software for leaning logic cicuits. Actually, I'm using it as class material for Introcution to Computer right now. Thand you for the work! It would be nicer if the tutorial is available in PDF format on this site.
Really great project! - Alas, also abandonware! :-(