A circular, oval, and spiral dock for Windows implemented in .Net using C#. It is based on the idea of pie menus but in a dock form. Official Hompage: http://circledock.wikidot.com
- Non-Docked Application Launcher
- Unlimited Folders, shortcuts, links, and managements across sub-levels
- Background and Icons customizable via a drag and drop system
- Hide Dock when not in use, to reserve screen real estate
- Mulit-monitor and virtual Desktop(s) Compatible
- No Installation required, simply unpack and run .exe
Very intuitive! At first glance, from the description; i pre-judged this project. I assumed it would be cheap, and non-useful. To my surprise, It works like a charm, and comes with load of icons, and rings to use! I Totally recommend this project!