A simple photo editing and printing program. Common photo editing features and image file formats are supported. Layers and pixel editing are not supported. Version 0.90 and later includes manageImages, a photo archive manager.
Versions are now available for both Linux and Windows.
- The archive manager, mangeImages, provides tools for maintaining the structure and contents of the archive.
- Adding, copying and moving images are accomplished without introducing duplicates or file name collisions.
- Copying and Moving are accomplished with an intuitive left-to-right user interface.
- Batch processing, searching on metadata and slideshows are provided.
- The photo editor, cim, supports standard image formats and editing features with a very simple user interface.
- Advanced editing features, such as cropping templates for various printer paper sizes, light fill gradients, lens (barrel and pincushion) distortion removal and keystone distortion removal are also provided with a very easy-to-use interface.
You might want to remove the "feature" of being unable to resize the window - it makes it pretty unusable on multi-monitor setups, especially with unusually screen geometry/layout.