Chicken is a VNC viewer for Mac OS X version 10.4 and later. It is
based on Chicken of the VNC.
Changes from Chicken 2.1b2 to Chicken 2.1b3:
- Fixed crash when receiving corrupt data from the server in certain
- The Profiles dialog now opens to the currently used profile.
- Improved some error messages on connection failure.
- Fixed bug with some text not displaying correctly when using a
language other than English.
- Uses Sparkle framework for automatic updates.
- Fixed bug with wrong error messages being displayed on connection
- More efficient when receiving lots of data.
- Fixed bug with "Save Server" checkbox in "New Connection" dialog.
- Added ability for server to change the name of the connection.