Chicken is a VNC viewer for Mac OS X version 10.4 and later. It is
based on Chicken of the VNC.
Changes from Chicken 2.1b3 to Chicken 2.1:
- Quits after command-line connection (restores behavior from Chicken
of the VNC 2.0b4).
- Can specify a saved server on the command-line.
- Added command-line options --Listen and --Shared.
- Fixed a number of bugs with spurious and non-functioning key
equivalents appearing in menus.
- Doesn't prompt for password when authentication failed for reasons
other than the password, e.g. too many tries.
- Changes to profile's encodings now take effect immediately.
- Login dialog defaults to last-used server.
- Fixed bug with disconnections due to "Write to server failed:
- Option to tint remote display for visual distinguishability
(feature request 1310836).
- Improvements to the password prompting, reconnection, and
fullscreen warning panels.
- Fixed pointer behavior when using view-only option.