ChibiOS/RT is a free and efficient RTOS designed for deeply embedded applications. It offers a comprehensive set of kernel primitives and supports many architectures: ARM7, Cortex-M0, Cortex-M3, Cortex-M4, PowerPC e200z, STM8, AVR, MSP430, ColdFire, H8S, x86.
- Tiny memory footprint, high performance, easily portable, clean and readable.
- Preemptive kernel, 128 priority levels, reliable static architecture.
- Kernel support for Semaphores, Mutexes, CondVars, Messages, Event Flags, Mailboxes, Virtual Timers.
- IRQ abstraction, support for non-OS fast IRQ sources (zero latency buzzword).
- Support for ARM, ARM-CM0, ARM-CM3, ARM-CM4, PowerPC, STM8, MSP430, AVR, ColdFire, H8S, Linux/Win32/MacOS simulators.
- HAL component makes applications portable across the supported platforms.
- HAL support for Port, Serial, ADC, CAN, DAC, EXT, GPT, I2C, I2S, ICU, MAC, MMC, PWM, RTC, SDC, SPI, UART, USB, WDG device driver models.
- Support for the uIP and lwIP TCP/IP stacks (demo included).
- Support for the FatFS file system library (demo included).
Follow ChibiOS/RT free embedded RTOS
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Fast and support various of platforms. The author has beening working on this project for years. The forum is active.
The best RTOS i've ever used.
Well designed RTOS with a good set of ready to use drivers.
First RTOS I tried, and I haven't felt any desire to go looking for a different one. I've found it to be well written and importantly well documented.
Excellent design, elegant and nimble. It is well structured.