A free and open source chess database application for Linux, Mac OS X and Windows.
- Multi-platform. Supports Windows, Linux and Mac OS X
- Load and save PGN files
- Work with multiple databases simultaneously
- Browse chess games, including variations
- Enter moves, variations, comments
- Setup board, copy/paste FEN
- Search in Databases for text or positions
- Display tree of moves for the current position
- Analyze using UCI and Winboard/Xboard Chess engines
- Prepare for openings or opponents
- Training mode (next move is hidden)
- Integrated Stockfish engine
- FICS Support
SolarWinds® Log & Event Manager (LEM) delivers comprehensive Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) capabilities in a highly affordable, easy-to-use, and quick-to-deploy virtual appliance. LEM provides the visibility, security, and control that IT professionals need to alert on and respond to security threats, and assist in meeting the regulatory compliance guidelines of HIPAA, PCI DSS, SOX, and more. Try it free for 30 days!
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
There are no 3 star reviews.