A free and open source chess database application for Linux, Mac OS X and Windows.
- Multi-platform. Supports Windows, Linux and Mac OS X
- Load and save PGN files
- Work with multiple databases simultaneously
- Browse chess games, including variations
- Enter moves, variations, comments
- Setup board, copy/paste FEN
- Search in Databases for text or positions
- Display tree of moves for the current position
- Analyze using UCI and Winboard/Xboard Chess engines
- Prepare for openings or opponents
- Training mode (next move is hidden)
- Integrated Stockfish engine
- FICS Support
Discover HPCC Systems - the truly open source big data solution that allows you to quickly process, analyze and understand large data sets, even data stored in massive, mixed-schema data lakes. Designed by data scientists, HPCC systems is a complete integrated solution from data ingestion and data processing to data delivery. The free online introductory courses and a robust developer community allow you to get started quickly.
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
There are no 2 star reviews.