ChecksumValidation is a framework for validation of international bank accounts (IBAN), credit card numbers, german identity cards, german passports and for german bank accounts. Validation is performed by computing checksums.
Checksums for german bank accounts are maintained and documented by www.bundesbank.de. In sum, ChecksumValidation implements round about 150 algorithms.
It may freely be used under GNU GPLv3 licence (see below).
ChecksumValidation is implemented in Microsoft .NET 2.0. It consists of:
- ChecksumValidation: a class library (DLL) for in-process use
- ChecksumSoapServer: a SOAP interface
- ChecksumTcpServer: a TCP interface implementing a domain-specific language (DSL) for validation
- ChecksumComServer: a COM interface
- ChecksumClient: a test utility
- ChecksumUnitTest: a 100% covering NUnit test
- ChecksumUtility: a command-line tool for helper functions
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Be the first to post a review of ChecksumValidation!