Thu, Apr 18, 2013: Released Check 0.9.10
based on r743 (2013-04-18 11:27:03 +0200)
* Support 64bit int for __ck_assert_int. Patch from bug #3599471
* Add equivalent uint variants for __ck_assert_int. Patch from bug #3600433.
* Detect if the system has a C99 compliant version of the printf related
functions for check to use, and if not use an implementation provided by
* Updated HACKING and release procedure in Makefile.am.
* Detect if the system has clock_gettime() available, and if not use an
implementation provided by check. clock_gettime() is used to measure
test durations. The implementation for OSX uses OSX specific system calls
to get the time. For all other systems, clock_gettime() does nothing.
* Updated documentation in check.h to reference new check API.
* Remove usage of deprecated fail(), fail_if(), and fail_unless() calls from
check's unit tests.
* Fix implementation of putenv in check's libcompat for systems that do not
* Fix implementation of unsettenv in check's libcompat for systems that do
not provide it.
* Improvements to the new Check API: new comparison functions for pointers:
* Test timeouts can now be in nanosecond precision. The tcase_set_timeout
call, and CK_DEFAULT_TIMEOUT and CK_TIMEOUT_MULTIPLIER environment
variables now can accept floating point arguments.
* Cleanup compile warnings, patch #3579199 on SF.
* Renamed Check's internal list functions to start with check_, patch #3448601