CharGer is a conceptual graph (CG) visual editor written in Java. It is intended for researchers and practitioners who want to create and edit graphs for CG knowledge bases. CharGer supports most CG features, including actors, contexts, and interchange. Graphs can be exported to various image formats.
- Create, edit and save conceptual graphs that include concepts, relations, coreferent links, actors, contexts/cuts, type and relation hierarchies
- Export to both bit-mapped and vector-graphics formats
- Customizable colors and fonts
- Portability to all major platforms that support Java
- Actor activation can be animated. Text files as databases supported by some actors.
- Integration with Wordnet definitions, or you can create your own glossary
- User's Guide (PDF) provided
There are no 3 star reviews.