== 3.2.1 ==
- fixed problem with IS_FIXED_SIZE macro for cubic elements
- added check for open file to routines that don't take
a file number (suggestion from Marc Poinet)
- added HTMLHelp interface to cmake scripts
- added AdditionalFamilyName to UserDefinedData
- fixed compiler complaint about comparison between int and enum
- added routines to set MPI communicator for parallel I/O
- updated CMake scripts to work within other scripts (remove conflicts)
- updates to some cgnstools utility conversion routines
- fixes and updates to tests and cgnscheck
- updates to support CG_FILE_ADF2 (2.5 compatibility)
- fix for point set subregions
== 3.2 ===
- full integration of parallel I/O using HDF5 with MPI
- implemented CPEX 0033 and 0034
- compression (rewriting) of file to remove unused space is no
longer automatically done, since may interfere with parallel I/O.
Added cgnscompress program to tools to do this afterwards.
- removed cgnsversion program from tools since support was getting
out of hand (N squared problem with versions).
- added routines to convert to and from AFLR3, FAST, and TetGen
- implemented cubic elements (CPEX 0036)
- CGNStools documentation no longer included with source.
The NASA Glenn website (or local copy) is now used instead.