A modern, portable CGI library written in standard C++. Asynchronous CGI and FastCGI are both supported in a clear, simple and efficient library built upon the Boost C++ libraries (esp. Boost.Asio). Free and commercial support available on request.
- CGI and FastCGI compatible
- Cross-platform (tested on 32-bit Windows / 32/64-bit Ubuntu linux)
- Lightweight and Fast, with a practical API
- Dependent only on Standard C++ and Boost
- Focussed on CGI and FastCGI facilities
- Optional session support, configurable to use custom types.
- Add-on facility for integration with ctemplate
- Reuses STL types and components where possible
Thanks very good project! +
very good project, thanks!