This software allows clinical lab staff to perform cell differentials using a keyboard. Simple and useful software that even creates/prints patient reports.
*Note: On Windows XP, if .net 4.5 is not installed, the setup.exe will not function, click WBCDifferential3.x.x.x.application instead to install program
or click WindowsXP_setup.application
Windows XP, 7, 8, or Windows 10
(tested on XP, 7, and Windows 10).
.net 3.5 required
VB.NET - Powertools provided with Install
- Create Reports
- Print Reports
- Select cell count from 20 - 500
- Cell types ranging from Segs to Blasts
- KeyMapping customizable
- Settings are saved and loaded next time application is opened
- Count Channel Labels customizable
- 2 types of counters: Peripheral and Bone Marrow (3rd on the next release)
- Undo Button will undo each cell count all the way to the beginning
- Option to include or exclude NRBCs from Total Count
- Great for when Meditech, Cerner, etc go down
- Useful as a training aid for new employee or rotating student
- Simple and Useful!
- Be sure to see other applications such as:
- Body Fluid Cell Counter => https://sourceforge.net/projects/bodyfluidcellcounter/
Be the first to post a review of White Blood Cell Differential Counter!