cdrtfe is a CD/DVD/BD burning application for Microsoft Windows. You can burn data discs, Audio CDs, XCDs, (S)VCDs and DVD-Video discs. It supports creation and writing of ISO images and bootable discs.
cdrtfe has a multi-language interface and is also available as portable version.
- create data discs (CD, DVD, BD)
- multisession CD support
- create (gapless) Audio CDs from wav, mp3, flac, ogg files
- write disc image (ISO, BIN/CUE), save disc to ISO image
- extract audio tracks to wav, mp3, flac or ogg
- write (S)VCDs
- create DVD-Video disc from VIDEO_TS folder
- quick- and full-erase rewritable discs
- disc images and Audio CDs can be written simultaneously to multiple writers
- optional Windows Explorer integration via ShellExtension
- uses cdrtools (cdrecord, mkisofs, ...) and other well-known tools as backend
Very good indeed! =)
I use it to burn 4 CD's at one time... I had a PC case that had 4 options for CD drives...I installed a 4 SATA RAID card...that gave me the 4 connections I needed for the CD drives... I do NOT have matched CD drives...a couple burn faster than the others...just some CD burners I had laying around... When I set it up to burn 4 CD's...I set the max burn rate at 24X...Insert all the CD's and then you have to start them off one at a time...you will get 4 images on your screen showing the burn progress of each burner... Works very well...I've been using it for about 2 years... The PC is win 8.1..Core 2 Duo E8400...(3.00Ghz) with 4 gig RAM... So it's NOT a high powered quad cord high RAM machine... I also have it installed on another PC with the normal 2 CD drives... This one I user for audio mastering running 2 Plextor PX-891SAW drives...as they are supposed to provide better burn on critical projects...don't know if that's true...I run those at 8x... And for those who might be interested I use ShurtThing Disk Labeler Deluxe (commercial software) for printing 2 CD's at a time...
Simple, intuitive, useful software
Excellent program! Succeeded, where other 'famous' programs (constantly whining about 'incorrect/defective media' or similar nonsense..) were unable to burn ISO dvds. It's very speedy, as well! highly recommended! many thanks!
easy to use, portable and efficient