Timeline based editor for creating Compact Disc Subcode Graphics (also known as CD+G or CDG).
Both karaoke and multimedia styles of content are supported.
Please visit cdgmagic.sf.net for examples playable directly in the HTML5 CD+G player.
CD+Graphics Scribe utility (separate download -- click "Browse All Files" above) can now convert existing CDG karaoke content to CMP (CD+Graphics Magic Project), LRC (Enhanced Lyrics), and ASS (Advanced SubStation Alpha) format.
- 8 Layer Text, Karaoke, and Bitmap Image Compositing
- Audible Scrubbing and Preview of Actual Generated Subcodes
- 4, 5, 6, or 8 Line Solo or Duet Smooth Highlight Karaoke Modes
- Real-time Synchronization "Tapping" and Offline Fine Adjustment
- Unique Line-by-line Palette Fading Mode (Very Experimental)
- Convert or Reauthor Existing Content with Scribe (via Tesseract OCR)
This is awesome. It took a little time to get used to it but really good when you do. What I think might be a very good feature is the ability to copy a text block including all the timings, like for a chorus, as they are repeated it would make things a little easier, but on the whole, best I have seen so far.
Thanks for Cdgmagic, it's excellent!
It would be cool to be able to have an option to have a syllable character in this program so you could divide words into syllables. This is BY FAR the best program out there :) Also, is there a way to have other options for the color palate? I can't wait for future releases.