Debby has replaced CDE in the Tina4Stack,
you may want to check it out at http://tina4.com
CDE is a PHP class which implements the general database functions in PHP and provides a common SQL platform for php development where developers change their databases but not their code. Supports Firebird, MySQL,Oracle,SQLite, MSSQL(both drivers),CUBRID,ODBC. CDE now supports date uniformity, param passing & BLOB handling across all the databases supported.
CDE is not a replacement for PDO, in fact we may implement PDO in CDE to standardize PDO results and calls. Some PDO drivers are still regarded as EXPERIMENTAL on PHP website, so use with caution.
Feel free to suggest any features you wish to be added or submit a bug report with the tracker
- Write code in PHP once for any database platform
- Support all PHP database connectivity (If not supported please request)
- One set of database functions connects to any database (What order does the db handle fall in ibase_connect and mysql_connect?)
- Make PHP database development simple
- Unified Blob support for all databases - no hassle reading and writing BLOBS
- Less Code Overall - Remove 2 to 3 Lines per database transaction
- Automatic PDF reporting from SQL statement using fpdf
- Generate Automatic SQL statements from Form request variables - see Readme
- Full metadata extraction of database using get_database()
- Execute more than one SQL script at a time with ; delimiter
- SMALL!!! Just one include for all database formats supported.
- Uniform date format, specify return date format of fields.
- Parameter passing with ? for all database drivers in exec statement
- HTML5 inputs, selects by calling input / select method.
- Create Image thumbnails from BLOB
There are no 3 star reviews.