This is the Debian format version of Cclite 0.9.3 as a working repository
The tarballs and debian packages are on Sourceforge at: http://sourceforge.net/projects/cclite/
Cclite is a Perl package for local exchange trading systems (LETS), banking and other alternative money systems. Multi-registry, multi-currency, web services based (SOAP) and REST transactions and templated to give multi-lingual capabilities:
* Lightweight perl implementation of cc registry
* Can do networked multi-registries
* Registries can be multi-currency
* Can use a set of web services based (SOAP) transactions
* Some REST features available using .htaccess
* Capable of interworking with non Cclite software (via web services and REST)
* Roughly follows Richard Kay's specification
* Registry is MySQL (schema based on Mose's work with tiki-wiki)
* Multilingual ready via HTML templating Simple::Template
* Support for payment via SMS, Encrypted email and Jabber
* Simple services directory
* Experimental rss feeds for trade items, offered, wanted, matched search
* Works on Ubuntu Heron, Fedora (at least)
* Apt-get install for Ubuntu, may work on commodity hosting
* Web based configuration and checker
* There's a bug tracker within the sourceforge project
* If you want help with cclite join the google group:
Many things are changed/improved in 0.9.3 please see /usr/share/doc/cclite which contains release notes.
The main work that has been done recently is SMS with Gammu.pm and using gammu [qv] to transport the messages. This 'frees' Cclite from commercial SMS http gateways and gives it an autonmous SMS system.
Also, all installations can use SHA2 now because of the changes to Digest in the Perl core. The core functions of Cclite [no RSS etc.] should install without additional modules. Also there's a preliminary Redhat package on
sourceforge and both the Ubuntu and Redhat have been [somewhat] tested on Amazon EC2 instances. The Chinese and French templates are hopefully a little better too, but we'd welcome help for the other languages.