New version with solution for Debian packaging and update to template processing for new versions of Perl. This is version 0.9.4.1 mid-March 2017
Community currency accounting for local exchange trading systems (LETS)and other alternative money systems. Multi-registry (group), multi-currency, with inter-registry transactions using web services (SOAP,REST), templated with rough templates for 17 languages. Various payment interfaces email, SMS, jabber, batch. Comprehensive user manual.
As of July 2015, there's an Android interface app in development at: https://github.com/hbarnard/cclite-android-app this is now also here as: https://sourceforge.net/projects/cclite-android-app/ This app is not production quality at the moment!
- Intertrading possible
- SMS payment and balance enquiry
- Batch payment
- Draft web templates for 17 languages
- REST interface
- OS Commerce, Drupal, Elgg rough interfaces
- Detailed manual
- GPG/plaintext email payment
- Jabber payment
- 80 page manual
- Android interface app in development 
- Lets Local Exchange Trading
- Core Currency and Thin Banking
Be the first to post a review of Cclite!