Catalina is a C compiler plus a set of C libraries and device drivers for use with the Parallax Propeller microcontroller. Catalina is a cross-compiler based on the retargetable C compiler "lcc". Catalina runs on Windows or Linux.
- ANSI C compliant (C89, with some C99 features). Complete C89 library included.
- Floating point (32 bit IEEE 754) and rich device support.
- Supports programs up to 32kb on ANY propeller platform, and up to 16Mb on Propellers with XMM RAM.
- Full debugger support (source code and/or assembly level debugging)
- Supports the Code::Blocks Integrated Development Environment
There are no 3 star reviews.