The information system (IS) “Cantharella: Pharmacochemical database of natural substances” share and sustain pharmacochemical data of all organisms collected for the study of their natural substances, with a controlled access via internet.
- Collaborative work between spatially disparate people
- Secure access and "compartmentalized” according to data access rights
- Traceability of the chemical process leading to the active compounds
- Capitalization of data and related documents (to be developed)
- Interoperability with other IS (to be developed)
Today's small-to-medium-sized (SMB) businesses and large enterprises are saving on their monthly communications costs by making one simple decision: to switch to a VoIP service solution from their old, outdated Plain Old Telephone Service (POTS). By choosing a new VoIP service, these companies enjoy the flexibility, reliability, call features, and audio quality that only a VoIP service can provide. Plus, they cut their phone bill by up to 70%!