The information system (IS) “Cantharella: Pharmacochemical database of natural substances” share and sustain pharmacochemical data of all organisms collected for the study of their natural substances, with a controlled access via internet.
- Collaborative work between spatially disparate people
- Secure access and "compartmentalized” according to data access rights
- Traceability of the chemical process leading to the active compounds
- Capitalization of data and related documents (to be developed)
- Interoperability with other IS (to be developed)