Project was moved to
CANopenNode is an open source software stack used for serial communication of multiple devices over the CAN/CANopen Network. It works on different microcontrollers, is reliable, simple and powerful and is suitable for industrial or home automation. CANopen is the internationally standardized (EN 50325-4) (CiA DS-301) CAN-based higher-layer protocol for embedded control system.
- CANopenNode is an opensource CANopen Stack. CANopen is CAN-based higher-layer protocol (EN-50325-4) (CiA DS-301). See http://www.can-cia.org/
- CANopen features: NMT slave, Heartbeat producer/consumer, Error control, Emergency message, PDO linking and dynamic mapping, SDO expedited and segmented transfer, SDO master, Sync producer/consumer.
- Controllers: dsPIC30F, PIC24H, dsPIC33F, PIC32, Beck SC2x3, (PIC18 - old). Easy portable to other.
- Support for eCos, open source real-time operating system. Multiple hardware is supported, including ARM.
- Code: ANSI C language, object oriented, documented. LGPL license.
- Object Dictionary Editor: Edit CANopen accessible variables, export to: .c/.h source files, EDS/XDD canopen files and HTML documentation file.
- On some controllers is implemented memory retention of selected variables from Object Dictionary.
- Example code for simple CANopen digital/analog input/output device is included.
- CANopen master device with HTML interface to CANopen: CAN log, Emergency log, SDO master, NMT master, Custom CAN message.
There are no 3 star reviews.