can4linux is an universal Linux device driver for ISA or PCI interface boards with CAN interface and embedded CAN controller solutions. Based on the API provided by can4linux commercial protocol stacks for CANopen, J1939 and DeviceNet are available.
A first PCI board with an FPGA based CAN FD controller is supported (TARGET=IXXAT_IB500) in the CAN FD ISO mode but also non-ISO
- Freescale FlexCAN (ColdFire 5282, i.MX25, i.MX28, i.MX35)
- Microchip Stand Alone CAN MCP2515 (On RaspberryPi)
- NXP Stand Alone CAN SJA1000 (on different ISA or PCI/PCIe boards, e.g. EMS -our sponsor)
- Atmel AT91SAM9263
- Analog Devices BlackFin BF537
- Xilinx Zynq - first release is out since 2013-02-03 - please test
- 'virtual' CAN mode without CAN hardware for classic CAN and CAN FD
- CAN FD support, first real hardware (IFI CAN IP) support available since May 2014 (ISO and non-ISO mode)
- BananaPi with Allwinner A20 CPU (all A20 based boards)
- Scripting Interface for Tcl
- Scripting Interface for Python
There are no 1 star reviews.