CAM XML Editor for XML+JSON+Hibernate+SQL Open-XDX sponsored by OracleRead More
The CAM editor is the leading open source XML Editor/Validation/Schema toolset for rapidly building / deploying XML /JSON /Hibernate /SQL data /Forms applications. Visual WYSIWYG data design, rule entry wizards + drag & drop dictionary components. Will import, analyze / refactor from XML Schema / JSON.
Oracle is a proud enterprise sponsor; with NIEM.gov support. Do SQL data import/map+ Open Data API delivery+ Hibernate JPA + UI Forms/Pencil
Makes XSD schema (default, flatten, NIEM, & OASIS modes) + JAXB bindings; Mindmap FreeMind or UML models(XMI); XML unit test & live SQL data; HTML docs + spreadsheets (NIEM IEPDs). Canonical component dictionaries from schema sets, SQL, JSON, ERwin XSD, or spreadsheets.
The XML CAM templates (OASIS standard) store the exchange structure, content model, code lists, DBMappings, SQL lookups+business rules (XPath). Java CAMV XML/JSON validation engine is a complete exchange test framework [XMLUnit, TEAM(Schematron)].
- Visually design XML exchange structures
- JSON handling
- SQL store mapping and XML designer
- MySQL, SQL Server and Oracle DB generation
- Create realistic XML test instances with SQL data
- SQL table lookups and XPath rules
- CAMV XML validation engine and unit test
- Modelling and Canonical Dictionaries
- Mindmap and UML/XMI models
- JAXB binding generation
- JAX-WS validation services
- Uses XSLT and Saxon
- Test, Evaluation, And Measurement (TEAM) XML test suite development
- NIEM IEPD support
- Open Data API support
- JDBC SQL store connections
- Output SQL data to XML
- Spreadsheet data integration
- Ant scripted XML Test Suites
- XML Unit Test for Java
- Generate Hibernate JPA XSD
- Generate MySQL DDL scripts, Oracle DB, MSSQL
- Pencil mockup UI forms and reports creation
- Appian SAIL UI forms and reports creation
- FreeMind, FreePlane support
KEEP ME UPDATEDGet project updates, sponsored content from our select
partners, and more.
Be the first to write a review for XML Editor/Validator/Designer with CAMV!
Oracle is a proud sponsor of the CAM project and its application to the National Information Exchange Model initiative along with XML information exchanges for public sector applications. A CAM Editor with NIEM capabilities Quick Guide is available. Also the JAX-WS Java Starter Kit for Oracle and NIEM is now available here. You can learn more at the Oracle NIEM web site. Follow the latest news, articles and insights into CAM and XML from the XMLOrb blog site.
The OASIS open public standards organization has published the OASIS CAM (Content Assembly Mechanism) member standard.