Crysis 2 Advanced Graphics Options Version 2.0.1 Beta Readme
This is a large overhaul of the old Crysis 2 Advanced Graphics Options program that I made in 2011.
1. Unzip the .zip file.
2. Place anywhere you want.
3. Run the .exe (run as adminstrator to be safe)
4. In-game make sure you choose the DirectX version you want
1. Program will autodetect and existing system.cfg or autoexec.cfg files in the Crysis 2 root directory.
2. Program places any settings found in any existing system.cfg or autoexec.cfg fle and apply them.
3. Program will delete those existing files and replace with own generated file.
4. If crashing try running the .exe as administrator.
5. You will still have to choose your DirectX version in-game
Report any bugs, issues, to me at email@example.com
-Copyright 2012: Wasdie
Version 2.0.1 notes
*added tooltips to all drop down boxes
*tweaked the GUI so it doesn't look as terrible