The C-Munipack is an astrophotometry software package, which offers a complete solution for reduction of images carried out by CCD or DSLR camera, intended on a observation of variable stars, exoplanets and minor Solar System bodies. It provides a simple and intuitive graphical user interface.
- Simple and intuitive graphical user interface
- Reduction of CCD frames by means of the aperture photometry
- Reduction of RAW format produced by selected models of DSLR cameras
- Semiautomatic detection of new and unknown variable stars on a set of frames
- Combining a set of bias, dark and flat frames into high quality master-bias, master-dark and master-flat correction frames
- Ensemble photometry
- Static or shared library with an extensive set of functions, that can be called using simple application programming interface
- A complete set of commands that can be used for automatic surveys
- Exports light curve in the AAVSO extended format
- Photometry of minor Solar System bodies
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Great Photometry software with BAA format output, only downside it does not make full use of multi-core processors to improve performance.
This piece of software enables you to make the reduction and photometric process become Agile and Simple, One good feature implementation should be generating AAVSO Reports, or ETD submissions.
Thanks for software and updates.