BTS PenTesting Lab is an open source vulnerable web application, created by Cyber Security & Privacy Foundation (www.cysecurity.org). It can be used to learn about many different types of web application vulnerabilities.
Currently, the app contains the following types of vulnerabilities:
*XSS(includes Flash Based xss)
* Code Execution
*Insecure Direct Object Reference
*Unrestricted File Upload vulnerability
*Open URL Redirection
*Server Side Includes(SSI) Injection
Java version of this application can be found here:
- Has plenty of latest web application vulnerabilities
- Easy to Install
- It will help you to learn web application hacking
- A real vulnerable web application
- You can use any pentesting/hacking tools to test the vulnerability
- Contains challenges that will improve your bug finding skills
- Access the Admin panel at "/btslab/admin/". The default Admin Login Credentials: username 'admin' and password 'password'
Be the first to post a review of BTS Pentesting Lab!