Providing an easy to use platform for running Ancient UNIX & BSD on windows.
- Easy to run for Windows users!
- Legacy software repository
- Added Linux, FreeBSD & Solaris x86 support
- Research UNIX
- BSD for the PDP-11 & VAX
- Early BSD for the PC including 386BSD & NetBSD
- Early Linux support
Follow Ancient UNIX/BSD emulation on Windows
- Use a software-based approach that replaces manual processes and inefficient paper-based systems
- Get pre-built templates that simplify quality and risk management and certificate renewals
- Automate document approval and publishing, problem-solving, and continuous improvement workflows
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Thanks yeah that is the easy way.. i think the wisconsin had alot of SUNOS source in this release of BSD 4.3 UNIX
Ancient unix, or more correctly: the real, original, unadulterated Unix. Great stuff.
The easiest way to run legacy BSD UNIX on a Windows computer.