broodKernel is a kernel that is always based on the latest i9001 kernel, the big difference between an other custom kernel is that broodKernel keeps the original zImage.
This means that all stock features are available, in order to tweak it I added a lot of tweaks to the kernels ramdisk. next to the ramdisk tweaks there are 2 init.d scripts which allow you to manage broodKernel the way you want.
Visit the github here: https://github.com/broodplank/broodKernel
- Added Auto Mount
- All partitions mounted in noatime / RW
- Cache / Data & Persist mounted with barrier=0 / commit=60
- Added AOSP bootanimation library
- Added init.d Support (runs at the end of the boot process)
- Changed Kernel Security settings (ro.secure=0 / ro.allow.mock.location=0 / ro.debuggable=1 / persist.service.adb.enable=1)
- Adjusted Low Memory Killer (LMK 60MB)
- Added build.prop Tweaks (Smoother GUI Tweak / Less Ringtone Delay / GPU Rendering)
- Added IPv4 Tweaks (Changed Buffersizes / Tweaks in /sys/proc/net/core and /sys/proc/net/ipv4)
- Added Touchscreen Tweaks (Sensitive touch)
- Added Kernel Tweaks
- Added SD-Card Tweaks
- Added VM (writeout) Tweaks
- Added Zipalign
- Added Vacuum (sqlite_optimize)
- Added GT-i8150 GPU Drivers (more fps in 3d)
- Added 00broodkernel in init.d (Set I/O Scheduler / Set SDCard Readahead / Enable/Disable Error Reporting / Enable/Disable sysctl.conf file)
- Added 01screenstatescaling in init.d (Set Awake Governor & min/max freq / Set Sleep Governor & min/max freq / Enable/Disable Governor tweaks / Option to use 01screenstatescaling as the only cpu management source (disable init.qcom.post_boot.sh)
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Be the first to post a review of broodKernel!