It's a cross platform utility designed for performing various checksumming activities. It supports verity of standards including ADLER-32, CRC-32, MD2, MD5, MURMUR-32, MURMUR-128, SHA-1, SHA-256, SHA-384, SHA-512 and SIPHASH24. Also generated results can be validated within the application. Results can be saved to a text file format. It can batch process folders as well. This tool requires Java Run-time Environment 7 or higher to use.
- Checkbox support added.
- Can process folders as well.
- Can quickly calculate various standards at a time
- Drag and drop supported.
- Log file export
- Portable. No need to install
- Can show the structure of a directory.
- Can display short summary of a directory including file & folder count, Max & Min file etc.,
- Copy and Paste support added.
- Pause and Resume support added.
Good program. Generates hash values faster than other similar tools I tried here at SourceForge.