Broadleaf Commerce (www.broadleafcommerce.com) is an open source Java eCommerce platform based on the Spring Framework. Broadleaf Commerce uses a robust, extensible architecture that enables deep customization and rapid development.
The core framework is licensed under the Apache 2 license with additional community and commercial modules. Find out more here (www.broadleafcommerce.com).
To get started using the project, we recommend our Getting Started guide (http://docs.broadleafcommerce.org/core/current).
The most current Broadleaf Commerce (www.broadleafcommerce.com) source code is now maintained on GitHub (https://github.com/BroadleafCommerce). We will also mirror the code here.
- Extendible design - almost every aspect of Broadleaf Commerce can be altered or overridden entirely
- Configurable workflows for pricing, payment and checkout
- Architected with PCI security considerations in mind
- Flexible promotion system utilizing the MVEL expression language
- Based on industry standard approaches and best practices - including Spring 3, Hibernate and JPA
- Search capabilities via Lucene
- Configurable QOS monitoring
- Open plugin architecture
LicenseApache License V2.0
Follow Broadleaf Commerce
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Has anyone installed broadleaf commerce for use with apache tomcat and mysql? Pls help me out if anyone has done so. email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Definitely the best install & go e-commerce solution on the market.