Broadleaf Commerce (www.broadleafcommerce.com) is an open source Java eCommerce platform based on the Spring Framework. Broadleaf Commerce uses a robust, extensible architecture that enables deep customization and rapid development.
The core framework is licensed under the Apache 2 license with additional community and commercial modules. Find out more here (www.broadleafcommerce.com).
To get started using the project, we recommend our Getting Started guide (http://docs.broadleafcommerce.org/core/current).
The most current Broadleaf Commerce (www.broadleafcommerce.com) source code is now maintained on GitHub (https://github.com/BroadleafCommerce). We will also mirror the code here.
- Extendible design - almost every aspect of Broadleaf Commerce can be altered or overridden entirely
- Configurable workflows for pricing, payment and checkout
- Architected with PCI security considerations in mind
- Flexible promotion system utilizing the MVEL expression language
- Based on industry standard approaches and best practices - including Spring 3, Hibernate and JPA
- Search capabilities via Lucene
- Configurable QOS monitoring
- Open plugin architecture
Has anyone installed broadleaf commerce for use with apache tomcat and mysql? Pls help me out if anyone has done so. email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Definitely the best install & go e-commerce solution on the market.