Bristol is synth emulation package for a diverse range of vintage synthesisers, electric pianos and organs. The application consists of a multithreaded audio synthesizer and a user interface called brighton.
- Over thirty emulators to mix and match
- Multitimbral engine
- Simultaneous splits and layers of different emulators
- Distributed graphical user interface and engine
- ALSA Audio and MIDI support
- Jack Audio and MIDI support
- OSS Audio and MIDI support
- LADI Session Manager support
- JACK Session Manager support
- Text Based Command Line Interface option
- Monophonic keypreference note logic option
Follow Bristol Audio Synthesis
21st century technology-sector leadership requires not only optimal financial performance but also attention to many other factors, including management and investor confidence, risk and resilience, legal compliance, innovation, environmental impact, social responsibility, and reputation. Successfully managing these areas may determine which tech companies have the fortitude to succeed in the future. Here’s to those that made the list.
Who are today’s top global tech leaders?
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
There are no 2 star reviews.