Bristol is synth emulation package for a diverse range of vintage synthesisers, electric pianos and organs. The application consists of a multithreaded audio synthesizer and a user interface called brighton.
- Over thirty emulators to mix and match
- Multitimbral engine
- Simultaneous splits and layers of different emulators
- Distributed graphical user interface and engine
- ALSA Audio and MIDI support
- Jack Audio and MIDI support
- OSS Audio and MIDI support
- LADI Session Manager support
- JACK Session Manager support
- Text Based Command Line Interface option
- Monophonic keypreference note logic option
Follow Bristol Audio Synthesis
Get visibility into the health and performance of your entire Cisco ASA environment in a single dashboard. View VPN tunnel status and monitor firewall high availability, health, and readiness. Automatically discover and filter within ACLs, show rule hit counts, and detect shadow and redundant rules. Automate the monitoring and management of your ASA infrastructure in a fully integrated solution. Try it free for 30 days!
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
There are no 1 star reviews.