Bristol is synth emulation package for a diverse range of vintage synthesisers, electric pianos and organs. The application consists of a multithreaded audio synthesizer and a user interface called brighton.
- Over thirty emulators to mix and match
- Multitimbral engine
- Simultaneous splits and layers of different emulators
- Distributed graphical user interface and engine
- ALSA Audio and MIDI support
- Jack Audio and MIDI support
- OSS Audio and MIDI support
- LADI Session Manager support
- JACK Session Manager support
- Text Based Command Line Interface option
- Monophonic keypreference note logic option
Follow Bristol Audio Synthesis
With the diversity of IT solutions used, managing backup and disaster recovery can turn very complex for a business. SherWeb Online Backup simplifies everything. You back up servers, desktops, virtual machines and smart devices, plus popular applications and Office 365 data – all from a single web-based console. Active Protection, the embedded anti-ransomware feature, adds a security layer while the Cloud-to-Cloud feature saves network bandwidth.
Are you an IT professional looking for a great security solution to resell?
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
There are no 4 star reviews.