Bristol is synth emulation package for a diverse range of vintage synthesisers, electric pianos and organs. The application consists of a multithreaded audio synthesizer and a user interface called brighton.
- Over thirty emulators to mix and match
- Multitimbral engine
- Simultaneous splits and layers of different emulators
- Distributed graphical user interface and engine
- ALSA Audio and MIDI support
- Jack Audio and MIDI support
- OSS Audio and MIDI support
- LADI Session Manager support
- JACK Session Manager support
- Text Based Command Line Interface option
- Monophonic keypreference note logic option
Follow Bristol Audio Synthesis
If you are like the rest of our user community, your IT team is busy. With pressure to deliver on-time projects, you don’t have a lot of time to spend making your management tools work. You need network monitoring tools that work for you. You want tools that makes it easy to find performance issues before your users do and resolve them before they impact the business. That’s why tens of thousands of customers around the world love WhatsUp Gold.
How many devices do you monitor on your company's network?
One last question before you visit our site:
When do you plan to purchase a network performance monitoring solution?
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
There are no 2 star reviews.