Bristol is synth emulation package for a diverse range of vintage synthesisers, electric pianos and organs. The application consists of a multithreaded audio synthesizer and a user interface called brighton.
- Over thirty emulators to mix and match
- Multitimbral engine
- Simultaneous splits and layers of different emulators
- Distributed graphical user interface and engine
- ALSA Audio and MIDI support
- Jack Audio and MIDI support
- OSS Audio and MIDI support
- LADI Session Manager support
- JACK Session Manager support
- Text Based Command Line Interface option
- Monophonic keypreference note logic option
Follow Bristol Audio Synthesis
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Perhaps on the next release? @en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wurlitzer_electric_piano
Wonderful piece of application having a lot of assure.
fantastic project !
nice work. quick replies from the developer too. I'm not much for emulations of real synthesizers, but the variations from the originals and quirkyness of some of these sounds are worth investigating at the very least. Bristol is linux only. Otherwise you can buy the arturia series and run those on a bloated operating system, whichever floats your boat.
Hands down the best synth that I've found for linux. takes some tinkering and has a learning curve(but you should expect that if you're trying to use linux for music).