Bristol is synth emulation package for a diverse range of vintage synthesisers, electric pianos and organs. The application consists of a multithreaded audio synthesizer and a user interface called brighton.
- Over thirty emulators to mix and match
- Multitimbral engine
- Simultaneous splits and layers of different emulators
- Distributed graphical user interface and engine
- ALSA Audio and MIDI support
- Jack Audio and MIDI support
- OSS Audio and MIDI support
- LADI Session Manager support
- JACK Session Manager support
- Text Based Command Line Interface option
- Monophonic keypreference note logic option
Follow Bristol Audio Synthesis
Embed, Deploy, Relax! InterBase installations can be found everywhere; Trusted for solid, reliable use in mission-critical contexts such as patient management, railways, medical labs, multi-national POS, CRM, and emergency response systems. InterBase runs non-stop, round-the-clock. Lightweight, yet rock-solid. It’s the database solution chosen by NASA for the MARS Rover. So you might say that it’s out of this world!
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
There are no 1 star reviews.