Bric is a crossplatform multithreading batch image processor (Convert, Resize, Rotate and Watermark). Multiple file types are supported for input and output. Bric is a java based application which utilizes java image proccessing libraries Apache Sanselan, ImageIO and ImageJ. It is licenced under GNU General Public License version 3.0 (GPLv3) (http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html).
- reads jpg, jpeg, png, gif, tiff, tif, bmp, pdf, psd (photoshop), pnm (raw), pnm (ascii), pbm, ppm, pgm, wbmp
- writes jpg, jpeg, png, pnm. pgm, pbm, ppm, gif, bmp, tif, tiff, pdf
- multithreading (incredibly fast)
- convert, resize, rotate, watermark (image/text/html), merge pdf
- easy watermark placement
- random rotation
- resize filters, rendering, sharpen
- cross platform (Windows, Linux, Mac ...)
Be the first to post a review of BRIC!