BrewBlogger is a easy to set up, easy to use, web-based beer homebrewing log. It is a PHP/MySQL-based system that provides today's brewer not only an easy way to record their beer brewing activities, but also blog-like forum to share their efforts.
- Calculate a recipe based upon BJCP 2008 styles.
- Log each homebrewing session.
- Recipe repository.
- Import BeerXML files as a log or as a recipe.
- Nine brewing-related calculators including hydrometer correction, efficiency, priming sugar, and force carbonation.
- Customizable water, equipment, and mash profiles.
- 100+ yeast profiles from leading labs such as Wyeast and White Labs.
- Tasting reviews - enter judges or friend's comments about your brews.
- Bottle label display - show off that incredibly creative label.
- Awards display - show off your winning entries.
Follow BrewBlogger 2.3
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
An incredible undertaking and huge benefit to those of us that are looking. I am having a hard time getting support, thankfully I got the import BeerXML working as part of a SF thread, but I still can't get the image support when uploading an image while editing user profile. I get, "Upload_files directory doesn't exist and creation failed" and I'm not sure where or how to fix this
Thanks very good project! +
Brewblogger works perfect.
very good project, thanks!
Brewblogger is the best brewing app ever invented. Great job!