Bookingpad is an online booking system. It aims are: 1) To provide an easy to use interface for people booking, 2) To be flexible enough to be used for a variety of purposes. 3) Take online payments (through PayPal).
- Online Bookings
- Paypal Payments
- Create events by clicking and dragging
- Manage bookings and events
- Embeddable into existing websites
- Supports Mysql and Postgres (Scripts provided)
- JDBC dataaccess (Through Hibernate)
- Deploys on Servlet/JSP Container, no EJB needed.
It´s a pitty, it seems so much powerfull, more than any other I saw before, the problem is that is only for programmers, it´s made in java and it will never gonna work for people like me, with no knowledge of programming and without resources to hire them. Still searching something pure Open Source, pure work´s out of the box and totally complete solution for the customer booking, be able to collect reservation fee with paypal, and the simple way to manage tables in a little restaurant, will i find something like that? for free?, I´m begining to surrender.