fre:ac is a free audio converter and CD ripper for various formats and encoders. It features MP3, MP4/M4A, WMA, Ogg Vorbis, FLAC, AAC, and Bonk format support, integrates freedb/CDDB, CDText and ID3v2 tagging and is available in several languages.
- Converts between MP3, MP4/M4A, WMA, Ogg Vorbis, FLAC, AAC and Bonk formats
- Integrated audio CD ripper with freedb/CDDB support
- Easy to learn and use, still offering expert options when you need them
- Portable application to install on a USB drive and run everywhere
- Completely free and open source without any ads or other malware
Weirdly would not show up on Win10 start menu or in the 'cortana' search of the computer. Had to go to 'Program Files (x86)' and start the .exe file but so far so good. Doing exactly what it claims and with a good interface. Thanks people!
Finally, an easy audio converter, better than the ones you have to purchase.
Oi, mate. Thanks very much.
Good software. The only problem is the look of the gui (Imitating the Windows xp theme rather than using it).
That's exactly what i've needed. Great app!