fre:ac is a free audio converter and CD ripper for various formats and encoders. It features MP3, MP4/M4A, WMA, Ogg Vorbis, FLAC, AAC, and Bonk format support, integrates freedb/CDDB, CDText and ID3v2 tagging and is available in several languages.
- Converts between MP3, MP4/M4A, WMA, Ogg Vorbis, FLAC, AAC and Bonk formats
- Integrated audio CD ripper with freedb/CDDB support
- Easy to learn and use, still offering expert options when you need them
- Portable application to install on a USB drive and run everywhere
- Completely free and open source without any ads or other malware
Cool App for extracting CDs. The only weak point really being the layout of the fields to fill the track info.
Very good software, I recommend it.
Worked perfectly the first time. I didn't even need to read the instructions. Ripped a new CD I just bought, automatically filled in the track information, and saved it in the right place. Much better than Windows Media player and on par with I-Tunes.
Great software. I highly recommend it.