This is a programming language dedicated toward teaching beginning programmers proper concepts and helping them adjust to more complex languages such as C++ or Java. BOLT uses a syntax similar you BASIC to help the programs written in BOLT to be more user friendly.
- Advanced, yet simplistic mathematical processing (compared to C++)
- A very simple, english like syntax
- Strings are simple to use, very similar to Java strings
- Function biased language (Like C) for simplicity
- Allows for easy assembly code input (to create more advanced libraries)
- Keeps operator and symbol usage to a minimum (for readability)
Be the first to post a review of BOLT Programming!