Precision is very important when counting cells in body fluids such as spinal fluids. By using this software the lab tech will be better able to track which grid square they counted and to simply clear out one side to recount.
Instead of having to hold on to the old mechanical ticker, which at times did not work correctly, the tech simply presses the space-bar to count.
- Enables Precision when counting body fluid cells using a hemacyometer.
- Ability to clear side1, side2, or both sides and re-count
- Keeps track of cells counted in each square
- Excellent teaching tool for new employees or rotating students
- Great for when Meditech, Cerner, etc go down
- Simple and Useful!
- Depth and dilution are adjustable
- Be sure to see other applications such as:
- WBC Differential 2.0 => https://sourceforge.net/projects/celldiff/
Be the first to post a review of Body Fluid Cell Counter "Hemocytometer"!